Sunday, July 12, 2009

Time Trial Training

For the last several months, I've been training for an Individual Time Trial on August 30th in Cumberland Maine.
I start the ride at Spinelli Cinema's parking lot in Barrington, NH. I head south on Rt. 125 to Lee Traffic Circle. I go around the circle then head north back to Spinelli. It's 8.3 miles.
While I was heading south, I heard "on the left" and a bike rider pulled up. He asked me how far I was going and I told him. He said something and took off.
I thought about keeping up with him but I kept to my own pace.
Traffic in the circle was a bit tricky but I made it.
Heading back to Spinelli, I was making good time but my body told me that one run was enough
I've been wanting to do two laps but I will start in August.
It's a good ride and hopefully it will help my chances for the Peak Performance Maine Time Trial Series #12 of 13 in August.

No comments: